• FIFA is installing 12 special tracking cameras around the stadiums to measure the positions of players and the position of the ball. In July 2022, Adidas announced that connected ball technology will be used in FIFA World Cup. The technology will provide the VAR team with precise ball data in real-time and support accurate & fast offside calls.
• New technology known as VAR/Robot Linesmen, also known as a “semi-automated offside” system would aid the main referee to make faster decisions related to the offside. FIFA tested the technology in the 2022 FIFA Club World which took place in Qatar in February.
• GoalControl-4D that incorporates 14 cameras will follow the ball’s movement and convey messages to the arbitrator’s watch.
• The Qatar 2022 website supports the use of magnifiers, screen readers, high contrast colour image descriptions, large text, font kerning, text-to-speech software, and other assistive technologies, so anyone who visits the website can use it easily.
• Bonocle, the first-ever braille entertainment platform with assistive technology will help those with visual impairments to gain access to digital content.
• Feelix Palm, a tactile palm communicator device that uses electrical impulses to transmit braille-like messages will be used for visually impaired people.
• Sensory viewing rooms are being set up in the stadiums to provide safe and calm spaces to young people with Autism or sensory processing issues.
Intelligence we offer in the Technology, Media & Telecommunication Industry
• Freecool technology is being installed at Khalifa International Stadium in Doha, Qatar, to keep players and fans cool at the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
• Delmaticto provide DALI and DALI-2 lighting solutions to deliver comfortable and efficient lighting conditions for players.
• The retractable roofs are being mounted in the stadiums to keep moderate climate conditions and offer comfort to both spectators and players. Constructing envelope design will be used for reducing the energy consumption to less than 40%.
• ElPalm will be used to allow viewers to speedily charge their phones via a USB port or wirelessly.
• GasBuddy Qatar will make it easy to navigate indoor spaces and keep away from crowded areas in stadiums, malls, hospitals, enjoyment venues, etc.
• Sensors are being placed around Doha to make sure viewers may navigate their way around Qatar easily.
Check the Intelligence we offer in the Technology, Media & Telecommunication Industry Or you can mail your research request to email@example.com. We will contact you to know the details of your requirement and deliver the project within the stipulated time.
Read Also -
Place your research request in the contact form below. We will contact you to know the details of your requirement and deliver the project within stipulated time