- The Drone Services Market was valued at USD 15 billion in 2020, and is projected to register a CAGR of approx. 44% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- Drone Delivery has exponential growth potential due to huge investments in drone delivery to cater to the rising e-commerce industry.
- Due to COVID-19, drones are being increasingly used to monitor temperature checks, maintain social distancing and for inspection purposes across towns and vulnerable sites, without risking people’s lives.
- The US is the biggest market today while Asia holding the key to the highest growth potential.
Global Drone Services Market Forecast 2021-2026
BUY THE REPORT FOR COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS
- Drone Services Market Report is a comprehensive study, offering reliable information on drone services ecosystem.
- The report covers drone service providers, drone pilot training, and drone MRO, and related technologies.
- The report assigns weightage to the market influencers and trends such as DROCs, Industry Trends, PESTLE, Competitive Landscape, and Latest Developments. The numbers are reiterated with our primary probes.
- Complete analysis of the major regions and countries: North America (US, Canada), Europe (Russia, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy and Spain), APAC (China, Japan, India), Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE), and LatAm (Mexico, Brazil).