- The Counter Drone Market was valued at USD 1.5 billion in 2020, and is projected to register a CAGR of approx. 25% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- With the rising applications of drones, there are amplified instances of security breaches by unidentified drones at critical infrastructure and public places. This has stimulated the demand for countermeasures.
- The impact of COVID-19 pandemic was minimal on the counter drone market as the investments into the procurement of counter UAV systems for military purposes, at airports and other critical infrastructures continued nevertheless.
- The US holds the largest market share while Asia has the highest growth potential.
Global Counter Drone Market Forecast 2021-2026
BUY THE REPORT FOR COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS
- Counter Drone Market Report is a comprehensive study, offering reliable information on anti-drone systems.
- The report covers intelligence on counter drone stakeholders, counter drone systems, and related technologies.
- The report assigns weightage to the market influencers and trends such as DROCs, Industry Trends, PESTLE, Competitive Landscape, and Latest Developments. The numbers are reiterated with our primary probes.
- Complete analysis of the major regions and countries: North America (US, Canada), Europe (Russia, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy and Spain), APAC (China, Japan, India), Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE), and LatAm (Mexico, Brazil).