- The UAV Market was valued at USD 20 billion in 2020 and is projected to register a CAGR of approx. 15% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- Commercial UAVs promise the highest growth mainly due to the rising demand in major industries triggered by the COVID pandemic.
- Multi Rotor drones are easy to manoeuvre for complex activities that are currently in demand.
- Logistics industry is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR with heavy investments in the last-mile delivery and cargo drones in general.
- The UAV Market today is led regionally by Asia, particularly India, China, and Japan.
Global UAV Market Forecast 2021-2026
BUY THE REPORT FOR COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS
- UAV Market Report is an up-to-date study, offering reliable and profound information on UAV or drone systems.
- The report covers manufacturers of drone systems and platforms for commercial, civil and military use, and the regulations defining the market.
- The report analyses the drone ecosystem considering all aspects of the trends influencing the market such as DROCs, Industry Trends, PESTLE, Competitive Landscape, Latest Developments, and primary probes with the key stakeholders.
- Complete analysis of the major regions and countries: North America (US, Canada), Europe (Russia, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, and Spain), APAC (China, Japan, India), Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE), and LatAm (Mexico, Brazil).