- The Drone Logistics Market was valued at USD 6.3 billion in 2021, and is projected to reach 15.7 billion at a CAGR of approx. 20.04% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- Drone Logistics has exponential growth potential due to huge investments in last-mile research for the rising e-commerce industry. There is also increasing utilities of drone logistics in the warehousing, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
- Due to COVID-19, drones are being increasingly used to supply time sensitive supplies quickly while beating the traffic congestion on roads.
- The North America is the biggest market today while Asia holding the key to the highest growth potential.
Drone Logistics, Forecast to 2026
BUY THE REPORT FOR COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS
- Drone Software Market Report is a comprehensive study, offering reliable information on drone software and related technologies.
- The report covers drone software providers, software compliance, technology providers, in addition to, robustly ranking the leading market players, and forecasting their growth based on their activities, revenues, offerings, partnerships, and other multiple parameters.
- The report assigns weightage to the market influencers and trends such as DROCs, Industry Trends, PESTLE, Competitive Landscape, and Latest Developments. The numbers are reiterated with our primary probes.
- Complete analysis of the major regions and countries: North America (US, Canada), Europe (Russia, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy and Spain), APAC (China, Japan, India), Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE), and LatAm (Mexico, Brazil).